Friday, June 15, 2012

How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole

Holistic Nutrition Degree - How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole.
The content is good quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole.

Do you know about - How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole

Holistic Nutrition Degree ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Holistic Nutrition Degree . You look at this article for home elevators anyone wish to know is Holistic Nutrition Degree .

How is How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole

How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole Tube. Duration : 2.17 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Holistic Nutrition Degree . www.karenrothnutrition.com Holistic Nutrition Consultant, Karen Roth, MS, NC shares a healthy Sweet Potato Recipe. At Thanksgiving, many will serve up a dish of sweet potatoes for their dinner. And I encourage you all to shop your farmers market for the freshest sweet potatoes out there. They are in peak season and taste their best! Sweet potatoes have fewer calories and more fiber than white potatoes. This vegetable is an excellent source of beta-carotene, and a very good source of vitamin C, both these nutrients have anti-inflammatory properties and can be helpful in reducing symptoms associated with arthritis. Some recent animal studies showed that sweet potatoes helped stabilize blood sugar levels, thanks to the beta-carotene. So this is an excellent food for diabetics. Sweet potatoes are one of the oldest vegetables known to man. They have been traced back to prehistoric times. That's a pretty good track record. I'm sharing my favorite sweet potato casserole dish that I have used year after year. Its been around so long, I don't recall where I got it! But I have made a slight change to it over the years using Xylitol instead of sugar. Xylitol is only a 7 on the Glycemic Index making this dish diabetic safe. If you prefer to use sugar, opt for the more nutrient dense version Coconut Palm Sugar. It's high in potassium, magnesium, zinc, and iron and is a natural source of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and vitamin C. It also has a glycemic rating of 35, which means it is ...
I hope you get new knowledge about Holistic Nutrition Degree . Where you'll be able to put to utilization in your day-to-day life. And most of all, your reaction is Holistic Nutrition Degree . View Related articles associated with Holistic Nutrition Degree . I Roll below. I actually have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share How to Make a Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole.


No comments:

Post a Comment